All right, I'll admit it. Taylor has a baseball game tomorrow at 10:00am so we will be missing the Prince Caspian showing for our church. What a bummer! Not to be outdone, Taylor and I went and watched it last night. So how was it? It was awesome! The graphics, characters, and storyline were all very well done- but don't miss the message! I've never read the book so I'm not sure who was supposed to be who. I watched it assuming that Aslan was Jesus and the Narnians and the "kings and queens of Narnia" was the church and the leaders of the church. What a fascinating story! I'd love to see it again. Don't miss it tomorrow at 9:00am at the Majestic!! The funny thing is that the topic in Big City this week is the same as what the movie is about. I could tell you but I don't want to ruin it for you. You'll have to come Sunday to find out!Pastor Brian
No comments:
Post a Comment