
I want to invite you to be a member of Kunanaz. The Bible assumes that every "new creation" in Christ is going to enter into fellowship with their local assembly of believers. Many of Paul's letters are written to local congregations... The writer of Hebrews tells his readers to not "forsake" getting together for worship... The Holy Spirit draws us into unity "in Christ". In Christ we are a family. In Christ we are a team. In Christ we are God's army. In Christ we are a body working together for God's purposes and glory. God expects you to join a local community in Christ and serve His Kingdom by participating in fulfilling the Great Commission: "...go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you" (Matthew 28:19-20). I invite you to join the Kunanaz Family!
MEMBERSHIP CLASS: Sunday, February 17th, 2008 - starts shortly after the second service(12:30 pm). We will provide dinner and childcare.
Pastor Eric
No comments:
Post a Comment