Saturday, January 5, 2008

What's Going on in the Kids Ministry


For those of you who have not read about the changes happening this Sunday, check out this article. I am very excited about this Sunday because it provides an opportunity for more people to use their gifts and talents that God has given them. We are a team working together and it is much more fun to get to play rather than sit on the bench!

This week in Big City we are in Numbers 14. The Israelites have decided that they are going to go to war whether God wants them to or not. I don't know about you, but I try not to give God ultimatums. For some reason I think God is a little smarter than us. Can you sense my sarcasm? The reality is that we do sometimes jump into things without checking to see if it is God's will for our life or not. Real success comes from doing God's will.

No comments: