
What a tremendous service of celebration last Sunday! It made me even more thankful to be a part of KNC.
The NEW Early Worship service begins this Sunday morning at 8:00 AM. I must admit that in my heart there is both anticipation and anxiety. I’m anticipating a wonderful service with a little different approach that will provide an opportunity for another group of Christians to worship more freely and God pours out His Spirit in our midst. But the anxiety still causes me to worry about such things as (1) Who will be there?; (2) We still need a good group of volunteers who will help in making this service fly; and (3) What if I fall asleep during Pastor Eric’s message? (Just kidding!)
If you’ve been thinking about attending this new worship opportunity, why not give it a try? You may discover that 8:00 AM really is not that early and that freeing up space for others in a later service is worth it!
Pastor Ron
No comments:
Post a Comment